The Regency Ballroom
A Grand Luxurious Space
The ballroom is warm with a great amount of hand carved and luxuriously milled wood. Hand crafted cabinets filled with fine porcelain line the other walls. Two walls are covered with stunningly beautiful hand painted mirrors. Four large imported crystal chandeliers hang from the ceiling, and the walls are embellished with matching crystal sconces.
- The Regency Ballroom has recently been lightened and freshened, it is a large room at 4300 square feet. The ceiling rises to a height of 11 feet. There is a 400 hundred square foot polished hardwood dance floor. The Regency ballroom has rich, deep pile carpeting. The lobby is spacious and private containing a fountain and other beautiful features. The private entrance also provides access to the covered level of our parking structure with over 550 parking spaces.
- The Regency has a lovely, comfortable Bridal dressing room with private bathroom for your use. You may use it before your ceremony, or you and your attedants can use it as a private retreat during the course of the night.
- The ballroom has large comfortable round tables that seat up to 8 guests. The tables feature floor length table linens, napkins in the color of your choice, and fine china. Elegant crystal candelabra or towering glass vases are the table centerpieces for your floral arrangements. Your guests will be comfortable all night in our luxurious chairs.
- You may customize your room setup, including the head table. You may choose a large bridal table, a sweetheart table or a bridal head table in the center of the ballroom. Regardless of your choice, your table will be fully dressed with linens and lace. You may also select to employ chair covers, upscale table linens, table runners or even Chavari chairs.
- The Regency ballroom has its own modern environmental system. There is extensive lighting controlled by your Banquet Captain. Your cocktail hour can take place in the Regency Ballroom. The adjacent Pavilion room can also be utilized for the ceremony or cocktail hour.